If you are a classic & charming bride or just a classic & charming lady looking for a new beauty look, here it is!!
A little bit about the concept… The Lancôme bridal collection offers women the perfect shades and finishes to wow at every bridal occasion. From “Yes” to “I Do” there’s the engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette, rehearsal dinner, of course your wedding day and then honeymoon. All eyes — and cameras — are on you. In creating these looks with Lancôme for BRIDES magazine, the goal was to showcase gorgeous color and beautiful placement with products formulated to last throughout all your special nights.
Here’s the breakdown of my Classic & Charming look… which is a delicate cat-eye created with precision liquid liner over a neutral smoky lid paired with a fresh nude/pink lacquered lip.
- Create a flawless canvas for makeup by pressing La Base Pro primer onto skin using fingertips.
- Sweep on longwear Dual Finish Foundation with a damp foundation brush to fuse makeup with skin for a natural yet flawless effect. Start from the center of the face and move outward. The buildable formula allows you to layer on only where extra coverage is needed.
- Apply Color Design Eyeshadow, which is guaranteed for 8-hours, no touch-ups needed, in “Showered in Lace” to lids. Dust the all-over shade to lids with an emphasis on the brow bone and the inner corner. Pat the lid shade from the inner corner to the center of the eye and the crease shade from the center of the eye to the outer corner. Finish with the liner shade at the very outer corner and into the crease. Blend all shades together for a soft wash effect.
- Mimic the shade placement of the shadows below the lower lashline with emphasis on the outer corner.
- Pop eyes and dazzle in photographs by gliding Artliner 24H liquid liner over the upper lashline in a thin line, finishing with a very small but sweet cat eye extension.
- Coat lashes in Definicils waterproof mascara, in case you shed a tear or dance up a sweat.
- Complete the look with Lip Lover lip perfector in “Beige Adage.” Blot, then apply again for kiss-proof color.
You can find all products in the sidebar HERE.
One extra pro tip, since sharing is caring… For added glow, illuminate the cupid’s bow, bridge of the nose, cheekbones, brow bones and inner corners of the eye with the highlighter shade of the Color Design eyeshadow palette. It will look beautiful in person and phenomenal in photography.
And there you have Classic & Charming!
Stay tuned for Modern & Trendy and Dazzling & Glamorous…
Lauren Cosenza is the creator and editor-in-chief of DIVAlicious, a trusted beauty/fashion expert, an on-camera personality and spokesperson, a leading NYC-based professional makeup artist, a published contributor and writer, a brand consultant, a product junkie and an insatiable style seeker.
Serving up style with a side of attitude, DIVAlicious gives women (and men) the confidence and permission to be fabulous. The site is filled with must-have products, pro tips and tricks, how-to DIY tutorials, makeovers, style inspiration and insider access.