If you are a glamorous bride or just a super glamorous woman looking for a new beauty look, here it is!!
A little bit about the concept… The Lancôme bridal collection offers women the perfect shades and finishes to wow at every bridal occasion. From “Yes” to “I Do” there’s the engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette, rehearsal dinner, of course your wedding day and then honeymoon. All eyes — and cameras — are on you. In creating these looks with Lancôme for BRIDES magazine, the goal was to showcase gorgeous color and beautiful placement with products formulated to last throughout all your special nights.
Here’s the breakdown of my Dazzling & Glamorous look… which is a dramatic, intense smoky eye paired with a bold pink lip. Perfect for the bride who is an all out glamour girl and a makeup lover!
- Create a flawless canvas for makeup by pressing La Base Pro primer onto skin using fingertips.
- Sweep on longwear Dual Finish Foundation with a damp foundation brush to fuse makeup with skin for a natural yet flawless effect. Start from the center of the face and move outward. The buildable formula allows you to layer on only where extra coverage is needed.
- Apply Color Design Eyeshadow, which is guaranteed for 8-hours, no touch-ups needed, in “Evening I Do” to lids. The Lancôme bridal palettes include labels showing where to place each color. For this look, follow the labels exactly for a traditional color placement. For example, the lid shade on the lid, the crease shade on the lid, exactly as instructed.
- Line upper and lower lashlines (both waterline and tightline) with Le Stylo Waterproof pencil eyeliner in “Noir.”
- Add Artliner 24H liquid liner in “Black Diamond” along the upper lashline, building in thickness at the outer corner. This will really pop and define the eye, which looks amazing in wedding photography.
- Apply two coats of waterproof mascara, in case you shed a tear or dance up a sweat. Start with Definicils Waterproof Mascara as a base to lengthen and define then top withHypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara for maximum volume.
- Complete the look with a swipe of 8-hour L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick in “Misty Rose” as a base color. Blot, then apply again for kiss-proof color. Finish with Lip Lover lip perfector in “Bouquet Final” for added color, fullness and shine.
You can find all products in the sidebar HERE.
As always, sharing is caring so here is my pro tip for this look… your bridal makeup should be totally personal and customized to you – your skintone, your eye color, your hair color and most importantly, your personal style. So for your lip shade, blend two lipstick or as we did, a lipstick and a lacquer, to get a shade that is perfectly totally you. Mix is up in a small pot for reapplication throughout the night.
And there you have Dazzling & Glamorous!
Lauren Cosenza is the creator and editor-in-chief of DIVAlicious, a trusted beauty/fashion expert, an on-camera personality and spokesperson, a leading NYC-based professional makeup artist, a published contributor and writer, a brand consultant, a product junkie and an insatiable style seeker.
Serving up style with a side of attitude, DIVAlicious gives women (and men) the confidence and permission to be fabulous. The site is filled with must-have products, pro tips and tricks, how-to DIY tutorials, makeovers, style inspiration and insider access.