And since they’re called beauty tips, it’s likely they won’t. So take one for the team and take care of yours.
- He may not notice his not-so-microscopic blackhead situation, but I’ll bet you do. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Stripsto the rescue.
- Unibrow is so 80s, in the bad sense. Pin him down and take care of it with your Tweezerman Slant Tweezers. Even if he cries like a baby, you’re doing him a favor.
- Talons are so prehistoric, also in the bad sense. These dangerous weapons have potential for unintentional but serious injury. Clip ‘em with Revlon’s Manicure and Pedicure Prep & Shape, then file rough edges.
- He may be doing you right by keeping it tight, but if dry, tough, calloused hands are the result of his hardcore workouts, let him borrow your Barielle 60 Second Mani-Pedi Scrub. Or better yet, offer to give him a hand-massage and sneak it in so he won’t resist. Even if he fusses like a child, you’re doing you a favor.
- Say No to Old School Drying Agents like soaps, astringents and medicated acne pads. Unless he’s in the midst of preteen hormone changes, there is no reason for him to suffer this kind of severe facial moisture loss. Particularly if a daily moisturizer is not part of his regimen, which better not be the case. Cause if you’ve taught him anything, it better be proper skincare. If he won’t stand for the fancy lotions and potions you’d like to buy him, hook him up with light, fragrance-free Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer SPF 15.