You may recall back in January I created a custom look for the Classic & Charming bride, the Modern & Trendy bride and the Dazzling & Glamorous bride using all products from the soon-to-launch bridal collection from Lancôme. Here is a behind the scenes photo of each look, taken by my fab interns… with a link to the final pro shot, taken by top photographer Gabrielle Revere. (Definitely click the link if you want a WOW moment. The final images are GORGEOUS!!!)
Plus, of course, I’m revealing the steps and products used. Because sharing is caring!
CLASSIC & CHARMING
Click HERE for the final Classic & Charming campaign image.
MODERN & TRENDY
Click HERE for the final Modern & Trendy campaign image.
DAZZLING & GLAMOUROUS
Click HERE for the final Dazzling & Glamorous campaign image.
For all three of the looks…
- Prep and prime skin with your daily regimen of Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate paired with Génifique Eye Light-Pearl followed by Bienfait Multi-Vital Lotion. Give time to absorb then gently tissue off any excess.
- Create a flawless canvas for makeup by pressing La Base Pro onto skin using fingertips.
- Sweep on longwear Dual Finish Foundation with a damp foundation brush to fuse makeup with skin for a natural yet flawless effect. Start from the center of the face and move outward. The buildable formula allows you to layer on only where extra coverage is needed.
- Apply Color Design Eyeshadow using the 5 gorgeous shades – or any combination of them – to enhance, define, highlight and line lids. Guaranteed for 8-hours, no touch-ups needed!
- Pop eyes and dazzle in photographs with Artliner 24H liquid liner over the upper lashline.
- Coat lashes in Definicils Waterproof Mascara for lengthening or Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara for volume. Your choice depending on your desired bridal beauty look!
- Finish with Lip Lover lip perfector for the moisture of a balm, shine of a gloss and pigmentation of a lipstick. Apply, blot and then apply again for kiss-proof color!
Stay tuned for more with the NEW Lancôme bridal palettes, plus our How-To videos so you can recreate the looks yourself! In the videos, you will see our selected shades and my application techniques. So excited to share!
Lauren Cosenza is the creator and editor-in-chief of DIVAlicious, a trusted beauty/fashion expert, an on-camera personality and spokesperson, a leading NYC-based professional makeup artist, a published contributor and writer, a brand consultant, a product junkie and an insatiable style seeker. Serving up style with a side of attitude, DIVAlicious gives women (and men) the confidence and permission to be fabulous. The site is filled with must-have products, pro tips and tricks, how-to DIY tutorials, makeovers, style inspiration and insider access.