If you’ve ever struggled to put fake lashes on yourself (aka if you’re alive and have ever tried), struggle no more.
Because [drumroll….] THIS. THING. IS. GENIUS.
I’d like to personally introduce you to LASH APP by Urban Beauty United (UBU). UBU is essentially Tweezerman’s baby sister and the brand (now available in the US) makes affordable-slash-adorable beauty tools. Lash App is a false lash applicator that retails for 5 bucks (no joke!) here and is basically, IMHO, priceless.
Here’s how it works.
1. You crack open the resealable packaging and think OMG this thing is so cute.
2. You find yourself a kickass strip of fakes (or clusters if you prefer individuals) and cut them so they are a perfect fit for your peepers.
3. You squeeze out a drop of lash glue.
4. You clamp the lashes by simply squeezing the tongs to open and close them and run the band of the lashes (or the knots if using clusters) through the glue.
5. You wait a bit for the glue to get tacky before applying.
6. You firmly press the lashes (with much greater control than with you would with tweezers, it’s actually kind of amazing) right onto the base of your lashline, positioning the lashes just as you’d like them, and release the clamp.
7. You die that it was that quick and easy.
8. You bat them lashes.
Note: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts are unbiased and my own. All photos are my own. Samples were provided for review.
Lauren Cosenza is the creator and editor-in-chief of DIVAlicious, a trusted beauty/fashion expert, an on-camera personality and spokesperson, a leading NYC-based professional makeup artist, a published contributor and writer, a brand consultant, a product junkie and an insatiable style seeker.
Serving up style with a side of attitude, DIVAlicious gives women (and men) the confidence and permission to be fabulous. The site is filled with must-have products, pro tips and tricks, how-to DIY tutorials, makeovers, style inspiration and insider access.