Traditionally, a candle has been used to bring light to a space. Affording us an escape from darkness. Whether by color or texture or design of the candle holder, candles add to the decor of a space.
To me, candles spark a flare to the universe. As my aunt once described to me, it is an opportunity to send a message to a loved one. The light inherently becomes center of attention when lit, and thus, serves as a way to focus attention and keeps me feeling centered.
Introducing the candle generously packed with nutrition and healthy living products. Challenging the list of benefits aforementioned with a deeper, more tangible connection.
Stepping back in history to the world of traditional apothecary, Good JuJu Treatment Candle Ointments ($13.99 each) are 100% organic, holistic, and homeopathic. They create a channel to simultaneously connect your mind, body, and soul. And are specially formulated to treat ailments and the seven chakras of the body.
Here are Five Reasons to Get You Some Good JuJu, that especially sparked my attention:
#1. In each candle essential oils and medicinal herbs are infused into coconut oil and beeswax; the blend lends a variety of healing agents. Basically, it covers it all for anyone health-conscious…100% all natural organic; non toxic; no synthetic fragrances; no parabens; no petroleum; no paraffin; and no animal testing (cruelty free).
#2. When solid, the candle wax may be be used as a replenishing body balm. It smoothes out and almost melts into the skin! It absorbs easily without residue or heaviness (as in, none of that nasty filmy feeling. Josie Grossie)
#3. When burned, it transcends into a soothing liquid ointment. So yes…I’ve spruced up my massage game. <wink>
#4. They bring a sense of relaxation and a state of calm. The candles lend the senses a lovely scent with a specific intention. Natural and light. Trust me, it pairs well with yoga practice or an at-home spa night!
All above photography by: Lauren Cosenza
#5. Upon different adverse situations in my life, I’ve become a spiritual person who explores a deeper sense of consciousness So, I find this last component especially intriguing: The candles serve up chakra rebalancing! Seriously!
Good JuJu explains the importance of being in touch with self and tapping into your chakra:
The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through. We are not just bodies, all around us is a pulsating electromagnetic energy field. This field interacts with our body as it flows through concentrated spirals of energy, or chakras. These seven chakras interact with the body’s ductless endocrine glands and lymphatic system by feeding in good energy and disposing of unwanted energy.
Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, imbalances, or diseases – so it’s important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
Each treatment candle ($13.99) ignites a different chakra. Each chakra is representative of different key issues we consciously (or subconsciously) are faced with.
THE SEVEN CHAKRAS
- The Base Chakra or Root Chakra represents our core. The feeling of bring grounded with a strong foundation.
- The Sacral Chakra connects to one’s self expression, and allows us the ability to feel joy and acceptance of others’ expression.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra focuses on full and total control of our lives. The mastery of our body comes with confidence in the full knowledge of oneself.
- The Heart Chakra represents our ability to be empowered by the love of creation. It is the gateway to higher consciousness.
- The Throat Chakra allows us to explore our body through the force of communication. It gives us the freedom to feel whole with our body and express our inner creativity.
- Third Eye Chakra or Brow Chakra affords us the ability to see the big picture. And using our realms of knowledge and wisdom, we create a sense of focus.
- Crown Chakra The highest chakra represents our ability to enter regularly into deep meditation, where you let go of everything and find that all is peace by being fully connected spiritually.
Let’s face it…there are A LOT of waves of energy surrounding, and at times engulfing, us! I actively seek ways in my life to constantly infuse positivity. And nurture my mind, body, and soul. A little good juju is truly something we all need.
And ps, it’s totes UNISEXXXY for ALL!
THE UNISEXXX® BRAND: a label stripped of all labels™
UNISEXXXY: universal beauty fashion design lifestyle
NOTE: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts are unbiased and my own. Photos are property of DIVAlicious.