Only a few days away, I’m officially excited for Christmas. And in the spirit of giving, I’m sharing a few of my favorite things…..
1. RUSK SHEER BRILLIANCE for the perfect blowout or to achieve a naturally wavy look with no frizz. Repeat – no frizz. Apply on post-shower wet hair. Then later as a polish on styled hair. Start with a quarter size, finish with a dime size. Start at the tips and work your way -very lightly- to the crown.
2. EUCERIN INTENSIVE REPAIR FOOT CREME intended for the foot but usable all over for rich hydration. I use this every day on my feet and lower legs (to the knee). And I slather it all the way up to my shoulders for days (or nights) when I might be showing more skin.
3. REMBRANDT WHITENING STRIPS are the only “strips” on the market that aren’t soft or slippery. They are wax-like (think wax lips) and stay firmly put while whitening. They have a great minty flavor and are used only once a day, for only seven days. I use a professional whitening toothpaste, so the strips aren’t really necessary for maintenance but if you have a big event coming up such as a wedding where you’ll see an old love or your very fabulous birthday party – they are perfect. Probably best at maximum once or twice a year.
4. TOM FORD for Estee Lauder BRONZER is oversized and glamorous and provides a great winter bronze for someone like me with olive skin – or a radiant all year bronze for someone with fair skin. I love it for the great color it brings back to my once-suntanned skin and, naturally, for the hot packaging you’d expect from the very hot Tom Ford.
5. YSL ROUGE PUR SHINE LIPSTICK is perfection in a tube. It is light, it is creamy, it even smells fantastic! I am a smidge short of obsessed with it. The most drop-dead-gorgeous shade in the line is #26 Natural Beige, the best nude lip EVER. If you’re going for a mod look, layer it first with MAC Myth underneath to create the sexiest “naked” lip possible – amazing when paired with a smoldering, smoky eye. I also like #11 Pink Diamond (above) paired with Chanel’s Pink Crystal holiday 2008 glossimer for a very pretty pink lip.
Wishing you all the happiness these products bring me… and that perhaps Santa or his helpers will hook you up with a few!!