Invite: Jaclynn Brennan
I recently co-hosted a Blogger Babes Holiday Event at jewelry designer Freida Rothman’s Nolita NYC flagship with Freida Rothman Brand Director Jaclyn Brennan, my girls from SheWinks lash studio and my beloved Derm Duo.
Guests were treated to glamorous lash and eyebrow extensions from SheWinks, thorough skin consults and raffles from Derm Duo, kickass mix and match ring stacks from Freida Rothman and, last but not least, mini-makeovers and a little Holiday show-&-tell from me.
But why should the blogger babes be the only ones in the know about My 2014 Holiday Faves??! Of course I’m also sharing them with you.
All Photos: Kelsey Leiter and Jessica Angeles
So without further adieu —-
HOLIDAY 2014: A FEW OF MY FAVORITE (BEAUTY) THINGS as presented at the Freida Rothman Blogger Babes 2014 Holiday Event.
- MAKE Matte Dew - Half of this adorable compact will instantly turn skin matte and the other half, (you guessed it!) dewy. Beautiful finishes that can be worn under or over product!!
- Bodyography Radiance Boost - A warm champagne glow to pop the high points of the face, I use this product on set and personally all the time.
- Ben Nye Banana Powder - Amazing for all that holiday highlight and contour you’ll be doing, lightly dust this yellow powder to set the features you want to bring forward.
- Bite Matte Crème Lip Crayon - Insanely gorgeous shades, paired with a decadent and long-wear matte finish, packaged in sleek slim crayons — what’s not to love?!
- Tata Harper Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tint - For a superLUSH finish and immediate hydration, pat these tints on top of your cheeks and mouth. BONUS! They smell and taste ahhh-mazing.
- Mehron Cheek Cream - These are sold individually although I used the pro palette (photographed) for the event. These cheek creams are highly pigmented and straight-up GORG. Plus, they double as lipstick or lip-stain!
- Illamasqua Vintage Metallix Cream Eyeshadow - These creamy, ultra-blendable, metallic cream shadows are luxurious and chic. Swipe them on with your finger or a brush for instant glamour!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Cream Eyeshadow - These are my multi-taskers! Their matte finish and edited shade range allow them to work as an incredibly sophisticated cream shadow, or as an eyeshadow base to lay eyeshadow over, or as a sleek gel liner.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Devotion Ink Quartz (Glitter) Liquid Liner - These glitter liquid liners are just a good time in five killer sparkly shades – a black/silver, a black/gold, a silver/lavender, a multi-dimensional blue and a holographic opal. LOVE them all.
- LIT Glitter and Glitter Glue - PERF for the holidays, intern Trish turned me on to LIT and I live for its loose glitter and accompanying glitter glue (sold together). LIT totally takes the guesswork (and most of the mess) out of a glitter application. The product dazzles, and stays put!
- NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black Glitter and Silver Glitter - If liquid liner or loose glitter give you high anxiety, and I know for many they do, there’s this easy breezy solution to add a little holiday flare. A simple eyeliner with light-reflecting particles to playfully bounce the light.
- Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara - If a mascara should do anything, it should get you (and your lashes) pumped up. Volume + drama = the best seasonal selfies evahhh.
And while I’m sharing, here’s a little peak of some of the party action…
SJ from FASHinNY
Lynn from Neck Breakin’ Style
Jess from Tumblr (and of course DIVAlicious fame)
Naty from A Love Affair With Fashion
Me & Diana of Derm Duo
Me & Jaclynn Brennan of Freida Rothman (and Blazers & Bellinis)
And hell yeah, me & Intern Kelsey!!
Note: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts are unbiased and my own. All photos are property of DIVAlicious. Samples were provided for review and/or my use as a professional makeup artist.
Lauren Cosenza is the creator and editor-in-chief of DIVAlicious, a trusted beauty/fashion expert, an on-camera personality and spokesperson, a leading NYC-based professional makeup artist, a published contributor and writer, a brand consultant, a product junkie and an insatiable style seeker.
Serving up style with a side of attitude, DIVAlicious gives women (and men) the confidence and permission to be fabulous. The site is filled with must-have products, pro tips and tricks, how-to DIY tutorials, makeovers, style inspiration and insider access.