Obsessed with this Fresh x Susan Miller soap collaboration. #OBSESSED.
When my Leo soap was shipped over for review, I couldn’t wait to try it and also learn about Susan’s thoughts for my year ahead.
Some things about the soap…
- it is HUGE, think like a big baked potato
- it smells divine, infused with the scent of Mangosteen (one of four scents in the collection)
- it is vegetable-based and contains shea butter, so it’s not drying like many bar soaps but actually moisturizing
- it comes in packaging so pretty I felt bad to throw it away once i removed the soap from it
- a small tiger eye stone dangles from a wire tie (stones, like scents, vary based on your sign)
The soap is great but of course it is. Fresh can really do no wrong.
Now, curious about beloved and famed astrologer Susan Miller predictions for YOUR year ahead? Well here they are.
Note: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts are unbiased and my own. All photos are property of DIVAlicious. Samples were provided for review and/or my use as a professional makeup artist.
Lauren Cosenza is the creator and editor-in-chief of DIVAlicious, a trusted beauty/fashion expert, an on-camera personality and spokesperson, a leading NYC-based professional makeup artist, a published contributor and writer, a brand consultant, a product junkie and an insatiable style seeker.
Serving up style with a side of attitude, DIVAlicious gives women (and men) the confidence and permission to be fabulous. The site is filled with must-have products, pro tips and tricks, how-to DIY tutorials, makeovers, style inspiration and insider access.