Membership has its privileges…
And here’s the first!
It’s a Springtime Essentials mixed beauty bag that will be shipped to your doorstep to try and review…
Springtime Essentials included are:
- Deborah Lippman Steppin’ Out Nourishing Foot Cream, retail value $34 (open-toe season, anyone?)
- IT Cosmetics Vitality Glow Anti-Aging Matte Bronzer, retail value $34 (also great for contouring!)
- St. Topez Self-Tan Bronzing Mouse and Applicator Mitt, retail value $39.50 (it will eliminate any fear of stepping into your bikini for the first time without having seen sunlight for months)
- Maybelline Color Whisper in Orange Attitude, retail value $7.50 (can I say more about these amazing gel lippies or this perfect seasonal shade?!)
- Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens (25 pack), retail value $10 for 100 (as shiny skin season approaches, repeat after me: DON’T POWDER. BLOT.)
TOTAL VALUE: $117.50
One current member of DIVAlicious will win by doing just 1 of the following:
- tweeting @DIVAliciousBlog and including #DIVAPERKS and #GIVEAWAY in the tweet
- clicking the facebook like button on the top right corner of this post
- clicking the heart at the top left corner of this post
A winner will be selected at random by 5pm EST tomorrow 3/28/13.
NOTE FOR WINNER: Posting a follow-up review on the site is encouraged but totally optional. A review would just entail adding a picture of the goods (or you using/wearing them) to the PICS page. It could be as simple as a product snapshot and as elaborate as a fun collage showcasing before/afters, closeups, whatever your heart desires… Then in the photo description box, let us know what you thought of everything! Or maybe you had a favorite and just want to showcase that. Or a combo. It’s all up to you. Precisely why the site is set up as a community!