After witnessing Meghan’s gorgeous hair transformation at Julien Farel’s salon in June, I was convinced something pretty spectacular was in the products. To my delight, a bottle of Julien Farel Haircare Vitamin: Restore was shipped over a few weeks later – and I couldn’t wait to try it!
There were two reasons for my excitement:
- I wanted to see what Julien’s products could do for my own hair.
- The timing was absolutely perfect.
The summer was coming to a close and my hair had suffered from a bit of sun damage. But more than that, I had just moved from Arizona and, long story short, my hair didn’t adjust to New York City quite as easily as I did.
Moving from the dry heat to the humidity played quite a number on my locks. It went from shiny and smooth to dull and brittle. And it wasn’t a short-term condition. I tried numerous products to revive my hair and even went to a salon for a Moroccanoil treatment (which I loved, but it only fixed my hair for a couple of days). After about two months, my hair was slowly starting to adjust to the shift in climate (thankfully!).
Still, my tresses were not in their prime.
That’s when I tried Julien Farel Haircare Vitamin: Restore. After just one use I noticed a major difference. And the cool part? I didn’t even have to leave the shower to find that out. I could feel the change in my hair while it was still wet in the shower!
Check out Julien’s application video HERE. The steps are simple:
- Brush your hair prior to showering.
- Before wetting hair, apply the product to the hairline in sections all the way around the head.
- Massage the product evenly into the hair using your whole hands (not just fingertips).
- In the shower, work a small amount of water into the front of the scalp to create a mousse.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to comb through from root to tip.
- Rinse thoroughly and do not use shampoo or conditioner on the day you use Restore.
- Style as usual.
I’ve been using this product once a week for two months, and it leaves my hair healthy and soft every time.
Now if you’re really looking to seal and protect your locks (who isn’t?!) you can also try Julien Farel Haircare Vitamin: Smooth. I recently started testing this product after blowdrying and love the additional smoothness and shine it provides.
Not only did I find that both products did for me what the labels claimed they would (restore hair to its virgin state, nourish and moisturize), but my hair also felt super clean, smelled amazing and was (and still is) easy to manage! I’m definitely a fan.
– Michelle Weiss
Note: This post is not sponsored. Samples were provided for review.