Hey now. The diva of the day is our very own DIVAlicious Intern extraordinaire GaYoung!!!
GaYoung has never worn false lashes or bright colored makeup. Ever.
So while this may not be a shocking transformation for regular readers, she herself (in all her cuteness) was pretty blown away.
Check out the VERY simple steps and minimal products needed to recreate this minty fresh look…
- Start with POND’S NEW Luminous Finish BB Cream over clean skin. I used Medium on GaYoung but it comes in Light as well.
- Add a touch of sheer liquid highlighter over the tops of cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose. We happened to use a Sonia Kashuk illuminator that you can no longer purchase… in it’s place, I recommend the Murad Bronzing Boost our other intern Jessica just raved about in her latest review. (I happen to love it too!)
- Ever so slightly, run IT Cosmetics Brow Power Eyebrow Pencil (yes brow pencil!) in Auburn or Universal Taupe through the hollows under the cheekbone (make a fish-face to find yours) and buff out for subtle sculpting.
- Tap on then blend the Make UP For Ever HD Cream Blush in #6 Quickie onto the apples of the cheeks. It’s SUPER natural and so so pretty. Press whatever’s left on your fingers or your brush over lips for a perfect pale stain.
- Using the tip of a densely-packed short-bristle natural-fiber brush (this one is seriously the best), rim the full eye (top and bottom) with beautyADDICTS PLAY eyeshadow in Créme de Mint. Taking the side of that same brush, smudge the color a bit to soften the effect.
- Finish with a longwear, volumizing mascara like Stila Stay All Day.
For GaYoung, who has straight lashes that don’t curl, I also added two individual cluster lashes at the outer corners of her eyes. Can you say #instaflirty??
Judging from her total wonderment at her reflection in the mirror of our beauty studio, I kind of think she liked it.
Note: This post is not sponsored. Samples were provided for review and/or for my use as a professional makeup artist.